Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day

That's right Canada Day is basically the same as the 4th of July holiday here. The only obvious difference is that it marks Canada's independence. Not a whole lot going on except for the roommate situation has come to a boiling point. For those of you that have seen me angry you know how capable I am of well...snot kicking. I'm not threatening that something will happen but in this state I'm real capable of going off. He's been saying rather interesting things to my brother of all people. Like its not going to get back to me? I really do think this guy might be the most ignorant person I've ever met. Complete lack of sense! So if he tells me to fuck off like he has threatened get ready sir for your own privately viewed fireworks display! I really try not to be confrontational for a lot of reasons. But you just reach a certain point with people and you sometimes just can't help it.
I really love the fourth of July! At lunch I'm going home putting my flag up in the front yard and taking some time to mow. Ahh yes mowing and roundup day along with some trimming. I think I'm addicted to yard work. I think someone's yard says a lot about what kind of person they are. I prefer a well kept yard. I think I'm getting old. Oh no. Seriously though think about it..I'm not a citizen yet so cut me some slack..I'm very proud to live here and this holiday should mean more than just getting drunk and not having to work Monday. Independence day! So many thoughts come to mind...and not enough room on here to list them all.
Everyone be safe this weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

i agree on the yard thing. but i also think it is related to getting older and owning your own home. i used to not give a shit, but now i do. except i'm scared of the weed-eater. i leave that to the man.

ok, well have a great holiday weekend!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home