Monday, June 13, 2005

Lord I was born a ramblin' man...

Extended coverage I suppose has my interest peaked with this years college baseball (super regionals). I guess in the past the actual world series has been a definite. But for some reason this year I'm loving the action. And seeing someone like the Oregon State "Beavers" beating that California school that it pains me to even type...so I won't. I guess that's the beauty of baseball at any given night anything can happen. And at the college level I personally know that the drug screening is a lot more extensive so here we are with equal athletes competing with heart. And as its being biasedly noted to me right now. Congrats to the growling bears of Baylor.
The JACKO Trial...All I'm going to say is finally. Its over. What is wrong with our society? People actually care about this nut job? To those with kids...turn the tv off...that is probably the best advise that I could ever give anyone. Seriously get outside and play...Referring back to the infamous kid at the pet smart get a life and quit being so lazy.
My new addiction I think is lamb. Well I've always loved it but for whatever reason I haven't always cooked it. Probably because in the college days the Ramen Noodles were slightly cheaper.
Gave both dogs a much needed bath tonight. I suppose if I was a dog and it was this hot I'd find a nice cool place in the dirt as well.
So the plan for the week is as follows: Hockey practice Wednesday night..Thursday night game in Farmers Branch and from there I think it over to see the Burtschi's(The LinvilleMolester) cracked me up today actually as of late. Eric from the MMB has been editing photo's in photoshop and making some quality numbers...go check it out. Then Friday is kind of up in the air...really want to go to Woodys but may not have much of a supporting cast. I know the Stoney experience is at gilley's...and damn it McMurtry is at Dan's Silver Leaf(cool bar by the way) no mechanical bull in here!! Alright I'm sure I've managed to ramble away most of you so if you are reading this I'm impressed. If you've gotten this far..you kick ass. Goodnight
Oh and the Alhman Brothers Band...hmmm..we need to blog about that real soon eh

1 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

the gourds are at dan's tomorrow night. might be heading out there with the dad. i'm sure i'll pay for it on thursday, though.

as far as music in NB...i am usually too intoxicated to even make it to gruene hall (as you probably figured) or anywhere more than a couple miles down the road. there is saengerhalle (which i think is pretty far from river road) and then a little place called the lonestar floathouse. you never know who's gonna be playing at the floathouse though. i usually don't know until i drive by & see it on the sign.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home