Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Wicked Twisted Road

Thats the name of Reckless Kelly's new albumn. Its been out for a couple of months and I've listened to it over and over and love it. Ok to the point for once...Name me either a band or a song and I'm looking for an instrumental that just sets you free. I'm aware of some of the greats by Jerry Reed and Buck Owens but seriously give Track 13 from Wicked Twisted Road a spin to see what I mean. Its actually a reprise from the title track (track 1) Wicked Twisted Road...this song is what I think makes Reckless Kelly different from any other band out there. The way their sounds all blend (instrumentally) is incredible. I haven't even got to the point that I've seen the Braun brothers all on stage together accoustically and talk about western harmonies!! Ok enough you get it right!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I get it! I haven't taken this CD out of my stereo since the day it came out. Absolute greatness! :)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home