Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Playin' Possum

Playing possum has now taken on new form in my noggen...I was about to go to bed last night so I went to get the dogs and I see this thing in the dark laying there? It was a possum that appeared to have been run through a blender full of dog drool!! Laying there all limp and soggy..very lifeless I went and got a flashlight so I could be sure it wasn't a damn sewer rat or something that might have grown out of my garden of death. I figured I would just shovel it into the trash but first I had to get the dogs away from it. Once I determined it was a dead possum I put the dogs away and grabbed a shovel. The possum was gone..the hunting instinct took over...I looked everywhere(neighbors think I'm crazy) out there with a flashlight(dewalt 18v) looking for what I thought to be a dead possum...So the point of this to all my possum finders..beware it might not be dead....It's just playing possum!

1 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

seriously, a possum? where do you live in the country or somethin'?
eeeeewwwwww.
send me your email address.

~court

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home