Monday, June 06, 2005

Kill The Seals!!!

So yes I was going somewhere with why I was angry. Note to all those who want to get under my skin: Rip on Canada and you have yourself a war. Before I begin with this I want everyone to understand that these are only my feelings and not anything more than that. So it all starts out with a simple trip to the Pet Smart with Tiffany to get the little yellow lab (Sunny) her first id tag. Yes the pink heart to match the pink collar. Scene control I know boys. We get out of the car and I immediately notice a black bug or beetle or jetta who knows...all I know is it was similar to the one our gay friend in Colorado(Paul Hardcastle) used to drive up and down the highways and bi-ways..What drew my attention was a Canadian Flag with a big black X through it. The blood started flowing!! I was determined to find out what this was all about but I knew we were at the pet store for a reason and that a display of idiocy is not the way to impress the girl right. So I make a comment or two and go in the store hoping to just let it slide. Well it didn't and I was actually starting to shake I was getting so angry. Found some food for Roxy and when you are this mad you don't need a shopping cart for a 50 pound bag of dog food. Maybe the the idiot with the disrespected Canadian flag will see me carrying around this huge bag and think wow he must be Canadian with brute force. Oh the male mind what a wonderful thing. So we proceed to check out and get the tokens for the tag engraver...and this poor kid that kind of looks like a recruit for the X-Men is standing if front of the machine typing in his dogs name and address and he keeps getting to the point where he should put his tokens in and he just stares at the screen. At this point I smart off and say.."Hey I think you have to put tokens in" well he murmured something under his breath while turning around looking for mama...So I get this great idea "Tiff I'm going to go put the dog food in the car since it appears this might take awhile to use the machine" She said ok...I knew this was my opportunity to run outside and look at the car. So I get to the car and people are walking by it and laughing(not helping matters people)..and this thing is painted up with all kinds of bumper stickers no where near as cool as mine. And the one stands out..."Boycott Canadian Seafood" ..."Save the Seals"...Oh great now we've got a tree hugging issue with a fabulous member of PETA..well there are a ton of websites I've now discovered linked to this retard. Ok great you want to boycott Canadian Seafood then do it but don't dis-respect the flag. So I left a little note on the window to please call me sometime I would love to discuss your protest. Well the spineless individual has not contacted me yet but when they do I'm hopefully going to be educated enough to argue my point.Obviously seals have a great number of uses for us as humans because professionals don't kill animals if there is not a use. If they were endangered the Canadian gov't would step in and "save the seals"...but it the mean time its a natural resource of Canada and guess what its not going to stop. So with all of my power I left the Canadian Flag in tact but I envisioned myself ripping it down..maybe some other time!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my bat ready whenever you want to seal clubn again.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow... two posts in one day! I'm impressed! And I like Canada by the way... my parents live across the Niagara River from Ontario... gotta love it! ;)

7:18 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

I probably shouldn't even ask this, but do people actually eat seals? I don't.

And why would they outlaw fishing? Hell, Jesus went fishing. Those PETA people need to get laid.

~C

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home