Thursday, June 23, 2005

For Every Good Neighbour...Mix In a Tird!!

Blogger's Block..nahhh..just actually been real busy at work and in the personal life. So off to another race...non NASCAR affiliated...we continue.

Conversation from 6 months ago with owner of house next to mine....."Oh yeah the people buying the house are a good Christian couple!!"

There's nothing really more uncomfortable then coming home to your psycho neighbour standing there with a water hose in his hand and a goofy grin with a 1310 the ticket t-shirt on(4 sizes too small). Picture stretched cotton at its breaking point.. Oh and don't forget the newly installed (KEEP OUT Private Property) sign with classy red reflectors that really welcomes everyone when they come for a visit. Oh wait nobody ever visits these people. I wouldn't either! Whoa! Some people just give you a weird feeling. Well I'm going to say it on here now..if something ever happens you heard it here and you can show this to the police. They have some kind of a mask that lurks in the window between the blinds that stares right into my kitchen window? At first I thought the weirdo was checking me out in my boxers one morning then I realized I'm not that good looking. Actually I paid a little closer attention to what it might be and discovered it to be some sort of a mask? Then I got a call from a buddy who's wife cleans my house and said she was freaked out because someone was staring at her in my kitchen window. So what do I do? I'm thinking of getting a mask of my own and strategically placing it somewhere. I was thinking maybe the lone ranger..but I'm open to suggestions!! One day he says"yeah you should take me hunting some time" sure thing dildo..I'll have Wayne's Body repair guy waiting on the end of his 40' "peter"built.

Eaglesmith in town...McClure in town...Linville in town...and I have to coach..that sucks!

Well it appears that I may be living solo for the time being. The potential roommate seems to not be feasible. So I wait on the Gypsy Rambler but better known as the "Cowboy Crusher" to settle down. Talk about playing some terrible odds. It appears he may be coming off the road sometime in January for sure but possibly earlier..so I'll keep my spurs crossed.

Off to the river for the weekend to Celebrate Tiff's Birthday in style! She has informed me that she hates surprises but I've gone out on a pecan limb and come up with a scheme..I'll update later as to not ruin the surprise factor. Hopefully they have a tube structurally sound enough to support my fat ass. Get back to work slackers! Quit reading blogs

2 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

ok...that neighbor (or neighbour...however you wanna spell it) stuff freaks me out! a MASK?????? wtf is that???

my neighbors have 3 boys who like to jump on the trampoline and look over my fence when i'm out by the pool. that can be dangerous after a few too many tequila shots...

OH...meant to tell you...i'm having the same issue with BIRDS that you were having with possums. it is disgusting. i nearly puked as i watched my dog run around the yard with a bird in his mouth. head half falling off. ugh.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Racklegirl said...

Ha ha, you typed "peter"!!!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home