Monday, June 20, 2005

Greatest Line I've heard in a while...

So Tiff's parents came to town over the weekend for father's day and to celebrate her bday(which is really next weekend). We packed up loaded down and headed to Cabela's. Quite possibly the greatest man shop in the world. Spent about another oh I don't know four hours or so. Ate lunch and then drooled all over everything there. Found a pair of micro fleece pants to wear under my waders for those cold mountain streams that I'm about to visit here in a month. Thats right one month and two days. Oh so the greatest line I've heard in a while was this guy standing in line in front of me at cabela's waiting to check out. He said to the cashier "Now my wife knows whats its like when I have to go shopping with her...she's been ready to go for two hours"..I laughed and told him he was right!! Bill returns today and I'm sure I have a scheduled drinking night one night this week before we leave for the river. Well lets see the roomate threw a big party saturday night and managed to completely piss off my neighbours...I swear this kid has no brain but would make one hell of a punching bag. Gotta run..till next time

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Seriously..oh and spill beer all over my pool table..but don't bother cleaning it up..I'll get it..along with the margarita mix all over the floor from the weekend before that just had a mat placed over it. Or maybe some red wine and just leave it the carpet loves red wine. Complete ass!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

THAT is why I live ALONE! :)

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever see a she gator protect her young? Or a fish in a river swimmin free? Did you ever see the beauty of the hills of Carolina or the sweetness of the grass in Tennessee?

I like to see a mountain stream a flowin. I like to see a young'un with his dog? Did ya ever stop to think about well tha air ya breathin? Well ya better listen too my song.

Lord I cant make any changes. All I can do is write em in a song. Yes but I can see the concrete a slowly creepin, Lord take me and mine before that comes.

Lord I cant make any changes.....

-Ronnie VanZandt

9:10 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thank you to the Lynyrd Skynyrd fan. I think I'm about to have a southern rock fest on here. Its heating up around here. Legendary southern rock bands..I promised The Allman Brothers Band and I think we will begin with them. Stay posted. Oh and if you get a chance the IFC chanell has been airing a documentary on Neil Young and Crazy Horse..called The Year of The Horse..great stuff

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, you be nice to you roommate, he is a nice guy, and man can he ever ski.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Ahhh..yeah..."I'm a level III skier" but I still like to snow plow the blue's...Ha! Remember we lost him in the trees and he came down backwards with 1 ski on like a quarter mile from where we were watching and laughing...oh like 30 minutes later..that was pretty funny!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home