Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hiya Hiya

"I wake up in the morning, turn on the TV
I got’s to get my daily dose of misery"
Brandon Jenkins

Well that day may soon be ending. The day I go back to not watching TV. Yes call it what you will but to me..the TV is nothing more than a mind pollutant. For those of you that know..I didn't have TV until the roommate moved in..well he's about done. I go no further than its time..time to get a gun..ha. Consequently Gregg Richel called the other day and wondered if I still was in the market for a roommate. Great timing. Gregg should be in around the beginning of August or so. What this means is the old dusty guitar will finally have someone to do something other than crash on it. Not sure if everyone knows Gregg but you should recognize him. So is it time to fish or what...the blood is boiling..I'm really getting desperate..today I printed off the main bugs off the guadalupe in hopes of wetting a line on the float trip next weekend. I know what you are thinking...no I won't be fishing while floating with the crowd I know that...but I'm hoping to get up early Saturday morning and give it a fair shake. Maybe even Friday night if possible.

Do you know a Village Idiot? I do

"I wanna see your smile through a pay phone... Lights that shine are caustic without you." - Jay Farrar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home