Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Blog what you will....

ery cool time of year..hunting is in the full swing of things..hockey is rockin..the world juniors start in a few weeks..olympic hopefuls will be picked soon..holiday drivers are 'ooo't and a'boat'..the married life is a dream come true..The high school team is struggling a little..paul called me yesterday and finally came out of the closet..Finished wiring the boat lights last night in preparation for the weekend..No Paul I can't go skiing this year for the five hundredth time..
Not sure what to think of Sid the kid speaking out about his teammates(yes you're good but watch yourself)....these are grown men that are professionals...you are good but still only 18..then the other half of me says good for him and way to be a leader...and really he leads by example as well.
Federov announces he won't play for Russia..HA! Who cares? You have six points all year and Russia doesn't need you..ok enough bagging on sergy.My brother and Brandi got a new dog and she's full of that puppy energy. Daisy is a yellow lab. That means Roxy and Sunny now have a new cous'h'in..Sunny has fully recovered from her little procedure...well actually the truth being she recovered the day after the surgery letting me know she was fine. I felt bad for her so I brought her kennel inside and put it in the kitchen..I laid a nice towel in it for her comfort and locked her up and left for work..3 hours later I came home to the towel destroyed and she had sh'a't all over the carpet and was laying on my bed! Back outside you are just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home