Friday, August 26, 2005

Weekend

Yes it is Friday. I kind of prefer the Friday's with a big fat check attached to it but this works just fine. Went out last night for the first time in a while and it was fun. Firewater bar and grill...it has a very nice outdoor area which I think any good bar has to have these days. Nice stage area and the sound was pretty good. Overall cool place!
I do believe the days of going out all the time are over though. I don't know if I've become cheap or something but saving money seems to be much more important. I think it may have something to do with getting old. Imagine that?
So lets see today I'm going to have lunch with Tiff and one of her co-workers..Johnny. Then tonight my bro and sister-in-law and, my little niece are all coming over to join Tiff and I for dinner. That should be fun...haven't seen the little one in a while. Then Saturday we are heading over to Steph's cajun festival..not really sure what all that entails but I'm sure there will be some good eats going on.Enjoy your weekends!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home